Check out our ...Financial Services for Individuals
You are keen to ensure you have adequate financial provision for your future. Whatever stage in life you have reached this may be for your retirement, your family, for school or further education fees, or perhaps for future care home fees.
If one or all of the following points are relevant to you then please get in touch:
• You recognise the importance of taking control of your finances but may not necessarily have the time or expertise to take care of this yourself.
• You want an independent adviser you trust, who understands your personal financial goals and aspirations and sets you on track to help you achieve them.
• You want peace of mind that your financial arrangements are the most appropriate and cost effective for you and you want a clear understanding of what you have in place and ongoing support in managing them.
Our preferred approach is to build long term relationships with our clients, taking into account your complete financial position. We work with you to provide you with the right level of ongoing service – there is no one size fits all – there will be times in your life when you need more frequent reviews, but in any case we will keep in regular contact with you.
What’s in it for you?
• Peace of mind that your financial affairs are being handled in a tax efficient way by people who understand you and your personal requirements and are committed to helping create the future you desire.
• Your financial affairs organised and managed which reduces the amount of time you spend on administration and paperwork.
• Increased financial security so you can enjoy a good standard of living now and into the future.
The following are key areas where we can help you, either in isolation or as part of a complete financial planning exercise:
PLEASE NOTE: if your enquiry relates to a final salary pension transfer or a one-off transaction to access Pension funds as cash, this is not an area in which we currently choose to specialise and we will be unable to assist.
Read our Overview of Services for Private Individuals
Click to view the 7 Stage Financial Planning Process Flow Chart
“I have used the services of Jackson Jeffrey since their incorporation, and have known the key personnel for many years before that. Not only are they always helpful, attentive and thoroughly informed but I can always rely on comprehensive professional and commercial advice on any issue, whether it be my personal pension requirements or setting up our Company staff benefits scheme.” M Beeby
Sign up for our
Stay up to date with important issues that affect your finances
Esssential reading if you are considering accessing the funds in your pension
Auto Enrolment for
What is auto enrolment and what are employers required to do?