More information about ...Protection Review
Generally people are reluctant to dwell on protection matters after all it can be an unpleasant subject. But consider these 3 questions:
- How would your family cope if you became seriously ill or died?
- Even if the mortgage was covered, would they have sufficient funds for bills, clothing and everyday expenses?
- What would happen to the children if both parents died?
Clearly it’s an important area that needs to be addressed and we can help you find the right balance – understanding the impact, looking at the ideal level of cover and then finding a solution with a manageable and acceptable premium.
Example Products include: Life cover, Critical Illness Cover, Income Protection, Accident, Sickness and Unemployment.
To review the protection needs for you and your family, please call us on 01789 263257 for an initial discussion.
Did you know…
- One in two people born after 1960 in the UK will be diagnosed with some sort of cancer during their lifetime
- 4 in 5 cancer patients are hit with an average cost of £570 a month as a result of their illness
[Source: Macmillan Cancer Support]
Sign up for our
Stay up to date with important issues that affect your finances
Esssential reading if you are considering accessing the funds in your pension
Auto Enrolment for
What is auto enrolment and what are employers required to do?